Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Guillotine (CIRO) S8 tape & blades suppliers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2000
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know a reliable supplier for S8 CIRO splicer tape & blades?

    I've just spent 45 minutes researching through a number of sites> no luck. I've got enough supplies on hand for the next couple films, but then--?

    Pedro, any European contacts? Thanks!

    /Pat

  2. #2
    Inactive Member #Pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2000
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Pat,

    the tape you are looking for is available at Wittner?s in Germany: www.wittner-kinotechnik.de. Open the hompage, click on "Katalog", then on "Verbrauchsmaterial", and finaly on "Filmklebeband..." (Filmklebeband is the keyword you are looking for).

    This is the result:

    FILMKLEBEBAND 8mm, S8mm, 9,5mm

    Klebeband f?r CIR Catozzo S8mm Stumpfklebepresse, 1 Rolle
    Bst. 1050
    3,02 EUR
    5,90 DEM

    Klebeband f?r CIR Catozzo N8mm Stumpfklebepresse, 1 Rolle
    Bst. 1069
    3,02 EUR
    5,90 DEM

    Klebeband f?r CIR Catozzo 9,5mm Stumpfklebepresse, 1 Rolle
    Bst. 1070
    3,02 EUR
    5,90 DEM


    Pedro


  3. #3
    Inactive Member pcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2000
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks (as usual)!
    /Pat

  4. #4
    Inactive Member soupastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2000
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Chambless, in the US, sells Ciro tape - that's where I get mine: http://www.chamblesscineequip.com/
    -SK

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2000
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks again to all. Here's the curious thing: I've followed up on suggestions by everyone now, even through the last post. I've found three different suppliers for the tape, but NO suppliers for the blades.

    I own about 40 rolls of tape, so my immediate concern is replacing the double blade razors. I even emailed back & forth w/ the English distributor for CIRO & was told that they have tried w/o success to find blades.

    Any insights or suggestions?? Thanks!

    /Pat

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try Film and Video Services in Minneapolis. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •